|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Administrative Fellowship Program, 2023-2025|
Company: Indiana University Health
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/06/2022
Expire Date: 09/06/2022
Job Categories: Healthcare, Other
Administrative Fellowship Program, 2023-2025|
The IU Health Administrative Fellowship program is a two-year program designed to develop the next generations of healthcare leaders. Together with executive leadership, fellows will work on projects and complete rotational experiences that will expand knowledge and skills to grow as a contemporary healthcare leader and make a meaningful difference for those that we serve.
First Year: IU Health administrative fellows are matched based on their strengths and interests to high impact projects that advance IU Health’s strategic plan and support system-wide operational excellence
Second year: IU Health administrative fellows complete rotational experiences with teams across the system, providing fellows an opportunity to immerse themselves in various aspects of healthcare delivery to gain a broader healthcare leadership lens.
Fellowship Highlights: mentor community, fellowship team connections & professional development, senior leadership team meetings, leadership development programs, fellow alumni network and community volunteer events, national conference attendance
Timeline for Recruitment: IU Health participates in the National Administrative Fellowship Centralized Application Service (NAFCAS). NAFCAS is a simplified and streamlined application process for candidates interested in applying to administrative fellowships. In order to create a more fair and equitable application experience, IU Health has agreed to comply with the Code of Good Practice application dates set by the National Council on Administrative Fellowships (NCAF). The earliest application deadline and initial acceptance dates for 2022 are Oct. 7 and Nov. 10, respectively.
Attributes for Success:
• Qualified applicants will have completed a graduate degree (M.B.A., M.H.A., M.H.S.A. or related field) or equivalent and above.
- Candidates with a graduate degree from a nationally accredited program will be accepted for review.
• Applicants must be eligible to work in the US, visas are not sponsored
• Embrace learning and growing in an academic health system
• Interest in practicing at IU Health after completion of the Fellowship
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills and experience, relevant work experience, and strong academic performance
• NAFCAS general application
• Personal statement (500 words or less):
- 2022 – 2023 Recruitment Cycle Prompt: Imagine it’s 2025 and you’ve just completed your Administrative Fellowship at IU Health. You’ve been asked to speak at the graduation celebration with executive
leaders and the incoming fellows. Tell your story about why you chose IU Health and the impact you have had in the program.
• Official Graduate School Transcript
• Three (3) letters of recommendation (to be requested in the “Supporting Information” quadrant). Applicants must request the following:
- One academic reference (graduate program director or professor)
- One professional reference (past or present employer)
- Applicant’s choice between an academic or professional reference