|Project Manager, Data Analytics & Reporting|
Company: Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
Location: Columbia, MD
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/27/2021
Expire Date: 12/27/2021
Job Categories: Research & Development
Project Manager, Data Analytics & Reporting|
Job Description Summary
The Data Analytics and Reporting team at Enterprise helps more efficiently and effectively achieve our mission by driving the organization’s data strategy, analyzing and reporting on organizational performance, and partnering with our IT department to strengthen our internal data systems.
Data Analytics and Reporting is hiring a Project Manager to plan and execute major department projects, develop systems and tools for reporting, and help coordinate with stakeholders in our businesses and IT. This is a high visibility role, reporting to and working closely with the Sr. Director for Data Analytics and Reporting under the office of the Chief Operating Officer.
The Project Manager must have proven experience managing complex processes and experience with performance reporting or data management. They must have strong teamwork and communication skills, be excited about learning and problem-solving, and have a passion for social justice.
We recognize diversity as a driving force that allows us to further our goal of building stronger communities, ending housing insecurity, and lifting individuals out of poverty. We believe an inclusive environment broadens our perspective, enabling us to better support the communities we serve, and makes for a richer, more dynamic place to work every day.
• Support and help execute key components of Enterprise’s organization-wide Data Strategy.
• Plan and lead department projects, such as: the development of new data tools and reports, implementing new business processes to better manage organizational data, and development of new data collection instruments.
• Manage quarterly and annual KPI and compliance reporting processes and dashboards.
• Handle internal data requests and communicate results clearly and accurately to non-technical audiences.
• Oversee staff assignments, quality assurance and project documentation.
• Maintain clear channels of communication between project stakeholders, team members and department leadership.
• Coordinate and manage third-party contractors and vendors.
• Work closely with members of Enterprise’s IT and Operations Management departments to improve data systems, develop new reporting solutions, ensure data security, and support ongoing data governance.
• Be a champion for the use of internal data and support our businesses and programs in adopting data-driven approaches and solutions.
• Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Educational background in a discipline that emphasizes analyzing or structuring quantitative information.
• 3-5 years of project management experience and ability to scope, plan, manage resources, and execute complex projects.
• Experience working in data systems, data management, performance measurement, business intelligence, or database architecture.
• Experience working in a mission-driven organization or familiarity with issues in community development, housing policy, urban economics, demographics and/or real estate development, preferred.
• Familiarity with standard statistical methods and packages (such as Python, R, SAS), CRM platforms (such as Salesforce), data visualization and mapping platforms (such as PowerBI, Tableau, ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online), and/or SQL databases.
• Experience visually representing data and producing interactive data too
Company Name: Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
Enterprise is a national nonprofit that exists to make a good home possible for the millions of families without one. We support community development organizations on the ground, aggregate and invest capital for impact, advance housing policy at every level of government, and build and manage communities ourselves. Since 1982, we have invested $44 billion and created 781,000 homes across all 50 states – all to make home and community places of pride, power and belonging.