|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Sales Operations, Order Management|
Company: NextGen Healthcare
Location: Any City, US
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 09/11/2021
Expire Date: 11/17/2021
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Computers, Software, Healthcare, Other, Information Technology, Legal, Sales
Sales Operations, Order Management|
The Sr. Specialist II, Sales Operations will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) and partner to the Sales Operations and National Sales team by providing support with quotes, contractual documents, and pre/post-sale onboarding. The incumbent will perform a variety sales support functions including, but not limited to reviewing contract(s) for book ability, booking accuracy review, price quotations, vendor ordering input and management, pipeline training, and other sales related tasks.
The Sr. Specialist II, Sales Operations will be a business partner to the sales leadership team, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, creating efficient processes, supporting data and business tool implementation.
* Review, maintain, and update account records and/or sales opportunity revenue transactions within the company's current Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
* Act as the liaison between legal, management, and internal employees for the review and processing of confidential contractual legal documents to ensure accuracy.
* Review, validate, and close a variety of incremental booking revenue and identify additional sales opportunities throughout the sales process.
* Partner with Sales and Legal departments to review and process contractual paperwork and quotes.
* Utilize and manage company's database systems to update, audit, and manage contract creation, review, and execution. Review, set up, and manage client account information including client onboarding assets and vendor sales ordering.
* Create, update, and process purchase orders and requisitions into Systems, Applications, and Products (SAP) to enable inventory management.
* Utilize and reference the company's book of business for various solutions and configurations to assist the Sales team with sales opportunities.
* Responsible for ensuring fulfillment of Software (SW), Hardware (HW), or 3rd party products that may require special orders or shipments.
* Responsible for running reports in CRM to communicate and/or deliver data driven sales results, Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) etc.
* Compile and organize data to provide customer insights to enhance sales productivity and effectiveness.
* Assist and facilitate the sales operations team and leadership with the planning and implementation of assigned projects.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field
* Or, any combination of education and experience which would provide the required qualifications for the position.
* 4 plus years of experience in marketing, sales support or similar experience
Proficient with Microsoft Office; Excel certification desired.
Experience with SAP, Adobe, DocuSign and Salesforce.com highly preferred.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled