Location: Phoenix, AZ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/04/2021
Expire Date: 07/04/2021
Job Categories: Human Resources
The mission for the recruitment specialist is to provide the highest level of recruitment support to leadership in all divisions by supporting the execution of effective recruitment strategies and supporting the direct recruitment and placement of key positions.
• Support the Recruitment Manager in the selection and placement of 80 Management Trainee candidates.
• Successfully manages the corporate recruitment process, both internally and externally, while maintaining a time to fill average of 30 days or less for all positions.
• Successfully manage and execute recruitment resources to ensure the development of a solid, pipeline of candidates to funnel the company’s growth.
• Develop effective recruitment advertising to reach identified target candidates and increase candidate pool.
• Take a proactive and leading role in the implementation of the “Hiring A Players” method through the development of recruitment and interviewing training programs.
• Take a proactive role in identifying recruitment resources for identified “challenging” recruitment areas.
1. Ability to hire A Players – Sources, selects, and sells “A Players” to join the company.
2. High Standards – Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
3. Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.
4. Organization and Planning – Plans, organizes, schedules, and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
5. Attention to Detail – Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
6. Proactivity – Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
7. Enthusiasm – Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
8. Teamwork – Reaches out to appropriate division heads and cooperates with team members to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
9. Listening Skills – Lets others speak and seeks to understand their viewpoints.
10. Calm under Pressure – Maintains stable performance when under heavy pressure or stress.
11. Persistence – Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
• BA/BS Degree in relevant field
• 1 – 2 years of recruitment experience preferred
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel. Knowledge of Crystal is helpful.
Contact Name: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 480-213-3093
Contact Email: email@example.com
Website: Learn more about Leslie at LPM Jobs...
We have over 900 stores in 35 states. We provide products pool products to consumers. We service residential and commercial accounts. Our corporate office is located in Phoenix, AZ. Leslieˇ¦s is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslieˇ¦s is an equal opportunity employer. Stop treading water, your career is here!!
Please visit our employer showcase!