Location: Phoenix, AZ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/04/2021
Expire Date: 07/04/2021
Job Categories: Information Technology
Provide daily help desk support for stores and end users with a focus on providing outstanding customer service. Troubleshoot and repair issues with PC hardware and software, printers/copiers, and phones. Setup and configure new computers and new users. Provide phone support for escalated Store POS, Water Test PC, WAN, and phone line issues. Handle escalations for issues that were unable to be resolved by 1st level help desk technicians or require urgent attention.
1. Provide outstanding customer service to stores and end users by being available for inbound calls for at least 90% of your scheduled phone time each day.
2. Further increase customer service by consistently logging work orders, specifically in the following scenarios:
a. Calls or walk up requests that are completed immediately.
b. When checking voicemails, for any issue that will require follow up.
c. Calls or walk up requests that will require follow up in order to complete.
3. Maintain a high level of efficiency by completing 1500 or more work orders.
4. Support New Store setup process by ensuring that each new store has all I.T. related tasks completed prior to their soft opening.
a. Watch due dates to ensure they are being met, escalate tasks when needed.
b. Assume responsibility for additional tasks that had been handled by others in the past.
5. Assist with training and supporting the professional growth of junior staff members.
6. Work with the Computer Depot Technician to ensure timely completion of Depot build requests, as well as assisting with the development of imaging, processes, and procedures to improve efficiency of staging and deployment of corporate and remote computer systems.
1. Great Customer Service Skills
3. Effective Communicator
5. Able to multi-task
6. Strong Work Ethic
7. Calm Under Pressure
9. Works Well in Team Environment
1. 3+ years help desk experience.
2. 3+ years of PC hardware experience, including building PCs from scratch.
3. 2-3 years of experience with installing and configuring Windows XP & 7.
4. 2-3 years of POS hardware and software support.
5. 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
6. 2-3 years of experience supporting remote users in a WAN and VPN environment.
7. 2-3 years of experience using PC imaging and antivirus software.
8. IBM iSeries operations experience a plus.
Contact Name: Please email: email@example.com
Phone Number: 480-213-3093
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Learn more about Leslie at LPM Jobs...
We have over 900 stores in 35 states. We provide products pool products to consumers. We service residential and commercial accounts. Our corporate office is located in Phoenix, AZ. Leslieˇ¦s is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslieˇ¦s is an equal opportunity employer. Stop treading water, your career is here!!
Please visit our employer showcase!