|Accounts Payable Representative|
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/04/2021
Expire Date: 07/04/2021
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing
Accounts Payable Representative|
Accounts Payable Representative
Leslie's is the world's largest retailer of swimming pool supplies. With multiple retail stores across the US and several Commercial, Service, E-Commerce, and Distribution divisions, the opportunities here are truly endless!
The Accounts Payable Representative works with managers, buyers, inventory, and the accounts payable team members and systems to assure accurate payment of obligations and make suggestions for system and procedure improvements. Make certain that vendors who qualify for 1099 reporting are sent letters and ID numbers are in the AP master file.
• Keep the corporate philosophy as it applies to Accounts Payables that is make sure invoices entered are approved for payment
• Review and enter trade, freight and expense reimbursements, insurance, legal invoices, fixed asset, advertising and other expense invoices received for payment
• Obtain approval and coding for payments entered
• Field incoming phone calls and e-mails regarding invoice payments
• Interact with clients, vendors and other individuals as needed
• Answer questions and provide back-up research as necessary
• Must assist in the preparation of weekly check runs
• Understand AP software and procedures
• Report problems and need for improvements to the AP Manager
• Provide assistance to other coordinators with vendor and / or approval problems
• Scan documentation and/or move filing to file room, file employee expense checks and backup
• Sort mail
• The Timely payment of expenses by posting invoices within 7 business days
• Accurate invoice processing including correct amounts and GL coding while follow the Expense Invoice Policy
• Department efficiencies by being familiar with Microsoft Access and Excel
• Superior Customer service by returning all calls and emails by end of business day
• Bills processed for payment in a timely manner by following up with necessary internal parties when items need additional approval
Leslie’s is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
• 1-2 years in a high-volume, multi-unit, retail A/P environment.
• Must possess a high degree of attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply now and take advantage of Leslie’s competitive salary. Additionally, we offer comprehensive and flexible benefit packages, including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401K with a company match, team member discounts at our retail stores, and most importantly, career advancement opportunities!
Contact Name: Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 480-213-3093
Contact Email: email@example.com
Website: Learn more about Leslie at LPM Jobs...
We have over 900 stores in 35 states. We provide products pool products to consumers. We service residential and commercial accounts. Our corporate office is located in Phoenix, AZ. Leslieˇ¦s is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslieˇ¦s is an equal opportunity employer. Stop treading water, your career is here!!
Please visit our employer showcase!