Excellent Career Opportunity for Business Management Grads with a Well Known Fortune 100 Company!
Posted By: Will Moss on April 09, 2021 |
A Fortune 100 leader in the insurance and financial services industry is hiring! If you want to work for a company that provides a great culture, great opportunities, and a huge impact, apply to join our team!
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Location: Columbus, Ohio
$14-$16/Hr per hour starting pay
• In this role you will be providing administrative support by reviewing and approving requests for applications and contract adjustments
• Responsible for researching and drafting written responses
• Perform outbound calls to verify application information
• Update appropriate records
• Follow-up with appropriate internal administrative areas for completeness and accuracy of the end policy/account
This position is a great way to get your foot in the door and begin a career! After starting in this role, it opens the doors to advancement opportunities in higher level roles such as sales, finance, management, HR, marketing, or a variety of other departments.
• This is a position requires strong attention to detail and strong data entry skills
• The employee must have the ability to deliver friendly customer service and work through computer systems simultaneously
• A Bachelor's degree in business is highly preferred
• Candidates without a bachelor’s degree will be considered with the right qualifications
Click this link to view and apply for this job!
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author
|Leading Architectural, Engineering, Construction Firm VHB Hosts Successful Hiring Event with HBCU CONNECT!|
|Congrats to Nelson from UPR Mayaguez for Landing Dream Job at The Last Microsoft HBCU CONNECT Event!|
Latest Career Content
Popular Career Content