Hennessy and The Thurgood Marshall College Fund Accepting Applications for the Hennessy Fellows Program
Posted By: Reggie Culpepper on September 19, 2019 |
The Thurgood Marshall College and Hennessy launched a new HBCU graduate student program called Hennessy Fellows. Thanks to a $10 million investment from Hennessy over the next ten years, TMCF will select 10 high-achieving, high-potential HBCU graduate students and provide soft skill resources, corporate development experiences and financial assistance up to $40,000.
Experiences include training forums and networking to enhance the exchange of ideas, and direct exposure to the inter-relatedness of corporate, social and economic systems.
Hennessy Fellows will receive:
● Scholarship up to $20,000 per academic year
● $10,000 annual stipend for other educational expenses
● Opportunity to compete for a community-related project grant up to $10,000
● 1:1 executive coaching
● Access to online training forums, networking events, and professional advancement experiences
● Development of leadership and soft skills via exclusive opportunities and experiences
● Attend an immersive boot camp in the summer of 2020
The application for Hennessy Fellows is open now so APPLY TODAY if you are:
An HBCU graduate student, in corporate-relevant majors with a minimum of a 3.25 GPA, over 21 years of age. Applicants must have at least four semesters of coursework remaining prior to graduation when applying for Hennessy Fellows. The online application deadline to apply is December 31, 2019.
Visit www.tmcf.org/hennessyfellows to apply!
More From This Author
|Alcorn State University former students earn Juris Doctors from the University of Mississippi School of Law|