|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Laboratory Operations Program Manager|
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/27/2021
Expire Date: 11/07/2021
Job Categories: Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Military, Sales, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical
Laboratory Operations Program Manager|
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek -- so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Agilent Enterprise Program Managers are primarily responsible for leading and providing oversight for enterprise-wide service programs at assigned customer sites. As an Enterprise Program Manager, you will collaborate with the Agilent Enterprise Sales team to develop sales opportunities, design enterprise level support programs to meet the needs of external customers and insure the implementation and ongoing success of these programs. You will also be responsible for handling the delivery of large integrated support services solutions to external customers and supporting major enterprise-wide services programs, often involving cross-functional and multi-vendor efforts. The Program Manager will resolve overall program/project plan, budget, structure, schedule, and staffing requirements for these custom programs.
An Enterprise Program Manager:
* Builds and maintains relationships with clients by having a customer first mentality
* Assists external customers in the definition and implementation of complex integrated service delivery solutions
* Is accountable for the success of the overall Enterprise service delivery program
* Coordinates internal and external project team members' contribution
* Is responsible for costing of customized solutions and ensuring implementation within budgets
* Is responsible for the profitability of assigned account(s)
In addition, an Enterprise Program Manager:
* Works on project management assignments with broadly defined objectives
* Solves non-routine issues, challenges, and problems within field of specialization
* Must apply and demonstrate dedication to industry accepted project management processes, practices, tools, and behaviors
* Is responsible for successful management, implementation, and deployment of assigned customer CrossLab solutions and projects
* Leads Customer physical inventory and asset tagging activities
* Provides Cross-functional team leadership that is in line with Agilent policies and procedures
* Assists with identifying, onboarding, and contracting third party service providers to support assigned projects and programs
This is a Remote position aimed to support the Mid-West from one of these locations:
Indianapolis, IN; Des Moines, IA; Lexington, MA; Philadelphia, PA; IL
Job Requirement: * Meet Agilent approved customer/vendor credentialing requirements necessary to gain site access, unless prohibited by law. These requirements vary by customer/vendor and may include, but are not limited to: post-employment background checks, various forms of drug testing, vaccinations, fingerprinting, proof of valid identification, and/or adherence to customer-specific substance abuse programs. Your consent to participate in customer requested screening is a requirement of this position.
* Bachelor's in a scientific field or equivalent experience
* 2 to 5 years of laboratory instrumentation support and/or sales experience
* Master of Business Administration is preferred
* Project Management Professional certification is an asset
* Ability to run and understand laboratory instrument service and maintenance business (process & financial)
* Ability to design, price, implement, and lead sophisticated lab instrument service and maintenance programs at customer sites
* Excellent communication skills
* 3rd party service provider relationship development and management skills
* Customer contracting and Scope of Work development experience
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please email email@example.com or contact +1-262-754-5030.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please see all of our notices for EEO below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled