|nCino/Salesforce Business Analyst-Treasury Client Onboarding|
Company: Truist Financial
Location: Atlanta, GA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 04/30/2021
Expire Date: 06/30/2021
Job Categories: Banking, Financial Services, Information Technology
nCino/Salesforce Business Analyst-Treasury Client Onboarding|
Please review the following job description:
Business Analyst with Salesforce and nCino experience who will be responsible for providing the highest level of business systems analysis design and support for interfacing business and computer application systems. Develop or modify procedures to solve complex business problems considering client needs, cloud application capabilities operation time and form of desired results. Perform analysis and work at the highest level of most phases of systems analysis. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex business processes, based on industry best practices and Truist’s IT objectives. Applies industry best practices to improve Truist's current processes.
• Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives for complex business processes, based on industry best practices and Truist’s IT objectives.
• Acts as the liaison amongst stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate business and system requirements using industry leading practices within the business analyst profession.
• Leads nCino / Salesforce.com solution design sessions and is able to drive out functional requirements and design.
• Possesses knowledge of the nCino / Salesforce platform, including the foundational concepts of the application and the functions contained within.
• Has a deep understanding of the Agile methodology and collaborates with team members to incorporate rigor and accountability across all phases of the process.
• Ensures all requirements are fulfilled by the technical design.
• Collaborates with the test team to generate scenarios/test cases and test scripts, ensuring traceability to all requirements.
• Applies industry best practices to improve Truist's current processes.
• Develops recommendations to improve processes or techniques.
• Determines the overall requirements gathering strategy and plans the requirements phase of the project including the work division strategy among the project BAs.
• Manages the progress and quality of the requirements gathering activities and adjusts the plan as necessary.
• Plans the risk response strategy to be used in monitoring and controlling all identified risks throughout the requirements process.
• Leads moderately complex projects and participates in larger, more complex initiatives.
• Solves complex technical and operational problems.
• Acts as a coach and mentor for teammates with less experience.
1. High School diploma or GED
2. Two years of experience as a developer or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
3. Knowledge in information systems and ability to apply that knowledge in practice
4. Ability to manage competing priorities
5. Ability to solve problems in straightforward situations by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents
6. Experience participating in IT solutions
7. Ability to communicate complex information in straightforward situations
• In-depth knowledge in information systems and ability to identify, apply, and implement best practices.
• Understanding of key business processes and competitive strategies related to the IT function.
• Experience with configuring the declarative aspects of the nCino / Salesforce.com platform. Possesses the ability to directionally identify the proper nCino / Salesforce solution that can be used to address business capabilities and challenges.
• Ability to solve complex problems by applying best practices.
• Ability to provide direction and mentor less experienced teammates.
• Ability to interpret and convey complex, difficult, or sensitive information.
• nCino Administrator, Salesforce.com Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, and Service Cloud Consultant certifications.
• Experience with driving and leading the functional aspects of nCino / Salesforce project, including being able to drive out solutions using the nCino / Salesforce platform. Ability to configure most declarative aspects of the application.
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Banking or financial services experience.
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
Thank you for your interest in Truist! BB&T and SunTrust have come together in a transformational merger of equals to create Truist, the premier financial organization in the country. You may notice references to our legacy company names, BB&T and SunTrust, in places throughout this site. All such references should be understood to refer to Truist moving forward while we continue to transition to the Truist name.
BB&T and SunTrust formed Truist with a shared purpose—to inspire and build better lives and communities. With our combined resources, collective passion, and commitment to innovation, we’re creating a better financial experience to help people and businesses achieve more. With 275 years of combined BB&T and SunTrust history, Truist serves approximately 12 million households with leading market share in many high-growth markets in the country. The company offers a wide range of services including retail, small business and commercial banking; asset management; capital markets; commercial real estate; corporate and institutional banking; insurance; mortgage; payments; specialized lending; and wealth management. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Truist is the sixth-largest commercial bank in the U.S.