Job Title: Transcript Coordinator - Graduate and Professional Registrar
Azusa, CA United States
Education and Library
Transcript Coordinator - Graduate and Professional Registrar
Manage all elements of transcript services for the Office of the Undergraduate, Graduate and Professional Registrar. Duties include providing direct customer service, supervising student assistants, filling requests for official transcripts, and developing and coordinating business processes between the Office of the Undergraduate Registrar, the Office of the Graduate and Professional Registrar, and with a third-party transcript services provider.
* Bachelor’s degree in related area.
* Two to five years’ experience in higher education student records technology or related field. Knowledge of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions preferred.
Primary Duties/Essential Functions
* Develop business processes and technical standards for transcript request submission through a third-party vendor. Investigate, prepare proposal, including the report of the research completed and fee changes if needed. Implement third party relationship and perform the responsibilities of the primary liaison between Azusa Pacific University and the transcript services vendor.
* Uphold contractual obligations with transcript services vendor, including account reconciliation for payment of fees received, transfer of data between PeopleSoft and vendor, and approval and periodic updates of automated email communication content.
* Process transcript orders on official transcript paper or send electronic PDF’s through National Student Clearinghouse for all present and past traditional undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
* Manage process of requesting and uploading APU transcripts to the Board of Registered Nursing Cloud Drive based on approved program rosters.
* Inventory official transcript paper stock and supplies, process printing requests through third party vendor as needed.
* Access records through PeopleSoft and Singularity.
* Perform data integrity checks between transcripts and the cumulative educational record in PeopleSoft.
* Follow and uphold FERPA guidelines, ensure that student assistants aid in the protection of student records and information.
* Develop and lead training and information publications to the community, including students, faculty and staff.
* Create and maintain a procedure manual.
* Document transcript transactions and verify these transactions when appropriate with letters, memos, and emails to interested parties. Train and supervise student assistants who aid in the documentation of transactions.
* Follow quality control standards for data entry.
* Assists with Commencement planning and execution, and is required to work all commencement events (Winter and Spring) of each calendar year.
* Responsible for daily electronic timekeeping as it applies to the scope of this position.
* Committed to a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values diversity
* Support, affirm, and sustain the beliefs, values, and mission of the university in all facets of one's role and through the university's daily living expectations.
* Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external professionals at all levels.
* Able to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities with minimal supervision.
* Strong interpersonal, collaborative, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
* Logical understanding of data structures, tables and elements and how they are related in a complex database.
* Ability to work under pressure, exuding a mature demeanor while multi-tasking in a deadline oriented environment with accuracy and consistency.
* Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work collaboratively with a team, as well as an independent contributor.
* Ability to exercise good judgment and discretionary skills in determining when to act independently and when to consult management prior to taking action.
* Self-starter with a positive attitude.
Azusa Pacific University is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.